I may be moving to Bozeman or the surrounding area within the next few months for work. What areas would you suggest I look for rental properties?

Asked by Nick Romano, Green Brook, NJ Thu May 1, 2014

My girlfriend and I are both 27 and would like to get a dog when we move.

Answers

2
Tim Hart, Agent, Bozeman, MT
Thu Sep 4, 2014
Nick, there are a lot of great rental areas in Bozeman, but I would suggest you look in the Baxter Meadows area. There are a lot of condominiums and apartment complexes in the area. If you are looking for something cheap and dog friendly, Trout Meadows LLC is a good place to start.

But you should also consider what your goals will be for finding a rental in Bozeman. Work? School? Location does matter a good amount as public transportation is limited. You may want to focus on a places that will be close to where you and your girlfriend may be working.

If you want to talk in more detail, don't hesitate to contact me.

~Tim
Jody Savage, Agent, Bozeman, MT
Thu Sep 4, 2014
Hi Nick, are you still looking for a rental? Feel free to contact me & I can give you some good rental company referrals. Best of luck! Jody