I'm relocating to Highlands Ranch Jan 1st. Looking for a 3 bedroom, under $1600, Thunderidge HS. 2 dogs.

Asked by Leslie Prichard, Highlands Ranch, CO Sat Nov 17, 2012

Answers

2
Leslie Prich…, Renter, Highlands Ranch, CO
Mon Nov 19, 2012
Thank you Matt. I have been looking on rentals.com. I'll keep looking. I'll be there next weekend to find a house. I would love to find a rent to own or an owner finance but will settle for a rental now. Thanks for the information on the school and the area.
Leslie
Matt Motzkus, Agent, Littleton, CO
Mon Nov 19, 2012
Leslie,

Thanks for your inquiry. My daughter is a freshman at Thunder Ridge this year and we have been in the area for over 10 years now. Cant say enough good things about the schools and the neighborhood in Highlands Ranch! Please see Rentals.com for all of the lastest rentals in the area within your price range. If I can help with your relocation in any way, please feel free to contact me direct at 720-218-6153 or see my web site at http://www.mattmotzkus.com.