I'm relocating to Cary for work and am looking for a rental agency to help with finding a 4 bdrm home for my family to settle in for the first year.

Asked by Flowers, Las Vegas, NV Mon Jun 3, 2013

Our intention would be to buy after the 1st year, and ideally would like to find that perfect neighborhood to rent in. We are looking for A-rated schools, a resort-like community, and even better if it is walkable to nearby stores, restaurants, etc. Cary and Northern Raleigh are in our top areas of interest. Any rental agecies out there?

Answers

5
Jbluhr, Renter, Silver Spring, MD
Wed Jun 5, 2013
I'm working with Anne Dennis right now (I see she responded below) for the same thing-and doing it remotely as well. It's so hard but Anne has 100% gone to bat for us and has been great (and relieving!) to work with.
Thanks for the comment. I contacted her. It is hard...this will be our 5th state in 3 years! I see you're moving from Silver Spring, we were in Fairfax last year...miss the mid-atlantic!!
Flag Wed Jun 5, 2013
Anne Dennis, , 27511
Tue Jun 4, 2013
Hello! I can definitely help you with finding a great rental home. I've lived her for 8 years, and there are many communities that you may love. My firm has a property management side as well as a real estate side. http://www.DebTeam.com, and http://www.Darshanaproperties.com.

I've been to a number of communities like what you are seeking and would be more than happy to assist you. My email is Anne@DebTeam.com, my number is 919-454-9139.

Warmest regards,
Anne Dennis
Ginger Harper, Agent, Southport, NC
Mon Jun 3, 2013
Call our rental agent, Robin Thomas at 800-346-7671 or 910-457-6713 . We would love to help you.

Ginger Harper 910-798-1079
Doreen Eby B…, Agent, Cary, NC
Mon Jun 3, 2013
Good Evening,

There are many wonderful communities in Cary and Raleigh as well as the surrounding areas.
I have helped many relocated families secure a rental prior to purchasing a home.
Wake County has great schools and I'm sure you will love it here.
I would love to help you with your search and look forward to hearing from you.

Doreen Broder
Realtor/Broker
Keller Williams-Cary
doreenbroder@att.net
doreenbroder.kwrealty.com
John Davison, Agent, Cary, NC
Mon Jun 3, 2013
Give me a call tomorrow. Our team has focuses on general brokerage, but does have a rental division as well. I look forward to our team being able to assist you. Thank you.

John Davison
Broker
The J. Davison Realty Group
Coldwell Banker Advantage
2128 High House Road
Cary, NC 27519
(919) 459-7721