Elle Celeste, Renter in Brooklyn, NY

I'm planning a move to the NYC area next Spring. I'm looking on the outskirts for a 1BR/1BA that's on or near a train station/subway

Asked by Elle Celeste, Brooklyn, NY Sat Jun 9, 2012

stop. I would really love a place that includes all or close to all utilities (elec, water, sewer, trash pick-up, gas/oil). I'm budgeting between $800 and $950MAX for my living expenses (rent, utilities)

Answers

7
Nick Sakalis, Agent, Syosset, NY
Mon Jun 11, 2012
While may not be impossible to find what you desire, it will be extremely difficult. You may want to consider locating a little farther from the city or perhaps entertaining the idea of a Studio. High Quality Studio's too will be difficult to find within your budget, but they are a bit more accessible. Another option that you want to consider is SRO’s (Shared Room Occupancy) If you would like a bit more information in regards to rentals around the NYC area please feel free to contact me and I will help you put together a strategy towards finding a place that will work for you. Good Luck
Anu Dutta, Agent, Forest Hills, NY
Sun Jun 10, 2012
Your budget will not give you too many choices, you may check our site http://www.WERENTNY.com for updated listings. You may contact our office no more than 30days prior to your move in date. We specialize in rentals and will be happy to help you.
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Sun Jun 10, 2012
Consider working with an agent of your own; if interested in the Queens area check out http://www.mlsli.com for available area properties.
Marco Gomez &…, Agent, Jackson Heights, NY
Tue Jun 12, 2012
Your best bet will be the Brooklyn or Queens areas, as there are some Rent Stabilized buildings under $1,000. Call me when you're ready as I'm the leasing agent for a few of them.

Marco Gomez
Associate Broker
The Goodlife Team
Keller Williams Landmark II
917-734-2012
Cary Zimbler, , 11375
Mon Jun 11, 2012
$950 foir 1 bed ??? GOOD LUCK!!!! Even in the Bronx that is stuudio prices.
Neng, Home Owner, Queens, NY
Sat Jun 9, 2012
You could call me @ 917-6851690 .

Neng
Licensed Realtor
CBR/SFR
Winzone Realty ,Inc.
Noah Olay, , New York
Sat Jun 9, 2012
Ellen,
Do you have any specific area of borough of NYC you'll like to move to? To my recollection, rental rate goes up every year, it depends. The average 1Br, and 1bath in NYC is $1000-1100 per month. Your budget for apartment will be hard and soul searching to come by.

nhomeslistings@gmail.com