I'm looking to rent in the St. Petersburg area. I'm relocating from Oklahoma in April and need to find a condo or apt. that is pet friendly and safe.

Asked by Stephen Davis, Saint Petersburg, FL Sun Feb 9, 2014

Can someone help me find the best location and reasonable priced until I'm ready to purchase?

Answers

6
jeremy, Home Owner, 33712
Mon Feb 10, 2014
Hi Stephen: There are a lot of condos and apartments for rent in St. Petersburg. I would shy away from condo's that are a result of conversion from apartment to condo's recently. These tend to be more distressed than established older condo complexes and apartments. You may find good deals, but the quality of your neighbors may not be that great.

I actually am in the process of renovating a 2/1 condo in a smaller older complex in south saint pete marina district. It has a nice open floor plan, and will run around $800-$850. There is a pool and covered parking.
Let me know if you have any other questions. I have been in the rental market in Saint Pete for a while now, and am very familiar with the area.
Jeremy
Jeremy...
My wife and I are looking for a 2 bdrm, 2 ba, apt or condo with approximately 1200 - 1400 sq ft to rent in downtown St. Petersburg. We are moving in mid-April. My wife will be office manager at her son's downtown office hence the wish for a downtown unit. We need help in finding a unit as we currently are in the Seattle, WA area. Any suggestions.
Flag Sat Feb 15, 2014
Renee Schoen…, Agent, St Pete Beach, FL
Mon Feb 10, 2014
Hi Stephen, I've lived in St. Petersburg since 1986 and know the areas well. Please contact me directly with your specific needs, and I'm confident I can find exactly what you're looking for!
Jewel Vincent, Agent, Indian Shores, FL
Mon Feb 10, 2014
Stephen, If you will contact me so that I may find out more about your needs and requirements for an apartment or condo home, I will be happy to assist you in finding one that best fits your needs.
Jewel Vincent
Charles Rutenberg Realty
jvincent@tampabay.rr.com
727-692-4145
star13produc…, , Saint Petersburg, FL
Sun Feb 9, 2014
Hey! Stephen... There R alot of decent prices for mobile home park rentals or purchases. Ck them here & on craig's list in the tampa bay area/pinellas county area.

I'm movin' back soon myself & am traveling these avenues Good Luck!
Peter Lee, Agent, New Port Richey, FL
Sun Feb 9, 2014
Stephen,

Please tell me what your idea of "reasonable" is, and what sort of pet that we need to be friendly towards, and I bet I can find you what you need.

Peter J. Lee
Future Home Realty
the3pete@att.net
(704) 231-0952- cell
(727) 848-1083- home
(813) 855-4982 ext. 157- office
http://peterlee.mfr.mlxchange.com
marioarguell…, Home Buyer, Saint Petersburg, FL
Sun Feb 9, 2014
Are you looking to rent in north Saint Pete?