Stacey Zakos…, Renter in 06111

I'm looking to rent a house to live in for some time, and would consider a rent to own. Whats the best way to find what I'm looking for?

Asked by Stacey Zakoscielny, 06111 Sun Jan 29, 2012

zip 06457 I work in Middletown and would rather not commute more than a half hour to get to work

Answers

5
Lori Montaze…, Agent, Branford, CT
Sat Mar 23, 2013
Hi Stacey-I have a wonderful home in middletown that is available as a lease to own-please see my listing at 872 Westfield st in Middletown posted on Trulia-and contact me at (917)670-2791
Thank you-Lori
Don Tepper, Agent, Burke, VA
Mon Jan 30, 2012
Here's a link to a blog I wrote on how to find lease-option (rent-to-own) properties: http://bit.ly/findaleaseoption

Valerie Oste…, Agent, Cromwell, CT
Mon Jan 30, 2012
I live and work in the Middletown area. Others have come to me with the same question. With the economy being the way it is right now, there are pros and cons to the rent-to-own. I would be more than happy to discuss this with you, and answer any questions you may have, so you can make the best decision for yourself.
Robert Link, , Middletown, CT
Mon Jan 30, 2012
Your best option would be to sit down with a realtor frim the area. Give me a call at 860-593-2760. I specialize in the Greater Middletown area and my services would be free to you.
Cedric McNeil, Agent, Norwalk, CT
Mon Jan 30, 2012
Good Morning Stacey,

You can seek the assistance of a Realty professional such as myself or you can search the classifieds. My only beware is the be very leary of scams etc. when searching classifieds.

When you are ready to find your new home give me a call and I would be more then happy to assist you.