I'm looking for furnished 1 bedroom unit in Chicago loop from April 1 for 3 months ?

Asked by dctoor1, Chicago, IL Sat Jan 18, 2014

Answers

10
Bill J Delig…, Agent, Naperville, IL
Sat Feb 15, 2014
Look up corporate housing in Chicago - you will find many options here.

https://www.google.com/#q=corporate%20housing%20chicago
Manuel Brown, Agent, Chicago, IL
Mon Jan 20, 2014
Dctoor1

Google short term rentals Chicago. You will have several options. Presidential Towers downtown does short term. Be prepared to pay a premium. They do not furnish them but will put you in contact with a furniture rental company they trust.

Best of luck
Mack Alsaidi, Agent, Chicago, IL
Mon Jan 20, 2014
You can find some on habitatcsn.com or google "Corporate Housing".
brianbu, Home Buyer, Chicago, IL
Mon Jan 20, 2014
Does it have to be in the loop? I know a place at Irving Park and the lake that will be available.
Matt Laricy, Agent, Chicago, IL
Sun Jan 19, 2014
I would check craigslist for this thing.
Mike Kravitz, Agent, Chicago, IL
Sun Jan 19, 2014
I have 5 in the Gold Coast. Call me at 312-485-9868
Howie Andron, Agent, Chicago, IL
Sat Jan 18, 2014
Please email me at howie@markallenrealty.com. One of my associates has a listing that might be perfect for you. I will respond with his contact information. Please note though, that the property is in River North and not the Loop.
Jillian Pobo…, Agent, Chicago, IL
Sat Jan 18, 2014
It really depends on what you're looking for, most management companies that allow a short term lease as that, rent will be significantly more than a 12 m lease. In addition you can always rent furniture for a monthly fee as well. There are some condo owners that allow short term for their own furnished units. You may have better luck on CL because owners won't pay agents for finding a place that would be rented out for such a short period of time. Look into extended stay hotels or apartments , meant for corporate settings , to get a decent monthly rent.
dougboehm312, Agent, Chicago, IL
Sat Jan 18, 2014
I do know of a place that is available from now until the end of June for $2200. It is early but I can check with the agent to see if they would be willing to sign a lease starting in April.
Jillian Pobo…, Agent, Chicago, IL
Sat Jan 18, 2014
A lot of managed buildings down in the loop get their availability anywhere from 45-60 days before desired move dates. I'm barely seeing April 1 listings coming through. It's still a bit early. Hold out another 2-3 weeks and you'll have more options. If you need help, let me know.