Katherine (K…,  in New York, NY

I'm looking for an attorney in LA who will do a free consultation with a rent-controlled tenant consider a buyout from his landlord.

Asked by Katherine (Kate) Shindle, New York, NY Tue Dec 31, 2013

Does anyone know someone who specializes in this kind of thing?

Thanks in advance!

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Shannon Chang, Agent, Arcadia, CA
Thu Jan 2, 2014
I suggest you remember the adage : "Free advice is worth what you paid for it" especially from a lawyer!
0 votes
Katherine (K…, , New York, NY
Tue Dec 31, 2013
sorry: *considering* a buyout.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more