I'm looking for an apartment in a good neighborhood with at least two bedrooms that accepts small dogs.

Asked by Deshawn, Yonkers, NY Mon Mar 18, 2013

I would like an rental that includes utilities and is under $1,400 monthly. I'm hoping to move as soon as possible. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Answers

5
Kathy Kee, Agent, Yonkers, NY
Fri May 24, 2013
Hi Deshawn,
I have a few coops in Northern Yonkers.
They are for sale at $153,000 $155,000 and $168,000 at 1 David Lane, Yonkers in Northern Yonkers. They include utillities and accept dogs. All amemities too. To purchase with 20% down would cost you less than $1400 mo. which includes everything except electric. If you have any interest kindly call at 914-769-3322 Ext. 371.
Gladys Viru…, Agent, Scarsdale, NY
Wed Mar 20, 2013
There are a few nice complexes in Yonkers that accepted dogs (restricted weight) I have sold several and would be happy to show you some co-ops there, Call me at 914 589 2455
Charlene Mar…, Agent, Briarcliff Manor, NY
Tue Mar 19, 2013
Hi Deshawn,

Thanks for asking your question.
In order to narrow down your search, you first will need to figure out what towns/cities you are interested in. I work in all of Westchester but specialize in the local Rivertowns such as Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Croton, Ossining, and Yonkers.
Working with an agent will assist you further because an agent has access to the Multiple Listing Service. This will allow them to pull a few more listings than the public might be aware.
I would welcome helping you with your search. Please feel free to contact me any time!
Look forward to hearing from you!

Charlene Marrero – 914-319-0131 (DIRECT CONTACT)
http://www.CharleneMarrero.com
“Providing Keys To Your Future”

William Raveis Legends Realty Group
1197 Pleasantville Road
Briarcliff Manor, NY 10510
CharleneMarrero@gmail.com
Robert Grana…, Agent, Bronxville, NY
Mon Mar 18, 2013
In ordder to ensure that we have all the information to help you, contact any of the agents that have replied to work for you

Bob Granata
Rey Hollings…, Agent, White Plains, NY
Mon Mar 18, 2013
You have some limited options. There is one on Midland Ave and one on Mulberry that fits your needs. You need additioanl info...AskRey.

Like AskReynet on Facebook

Rey Hollingsworth Falu
Licensed Associate Real Estate Broker
Houlihan Lawrence - Bronxville

Direct 917-855-0277
rey@askrey.net
Web Reference:  http://www.askrey.net