I'm looking for a three bedroom apartment in Oak Park for no more than $1500 a month. I will prefer a no more than a four unit building.

Asked by Arnelladavis, Oak Park, IL Sun Jun 10, 2012

Answers

3
mschwage’s answer
mschwage, , Oak Park, IL
Mon Aug 27, 2012
We have a 2-flat with a 3 bedroom apartment. Unfortunately (well, fortunately for us) it's rented. It goes for $1470, and has in-unit washer and dryer and updated kitchen. It comes with one parking space. We just put in a new patio in the back yard. We are in the Irving school district, which is good. The apartment is nice, if I do say so myself. We based our rent on the market, and watch it closely. I don't think $1500 it's that difficult to find. For that money, you will get vintage- not new- but I'll bet there is some nice stuff out there. Keep your eye on Craigslist, that's my advice. BTW, if you go to $1600 I think the range of possibilities expands nicely.
April Moon, Agent, Elmhurst, IL
Sun Jun 10, 2012
It will be extremely difficult to find a three bedroom in Oak Park for under $1800. Will you do Forest Park? Do you need parking and do you have a pet?

April 708-935-6183
David Gullo, Agent, Oak Park, IL
Sun Jun 10, 2012
Please contact Laura in our office ASAP!
708 205 7044
This spring we have been very successful with placing tenants in good buildings.
There are a very limited number of 3BR units - especially in smaller properties in Oak Park.

We look forward to help you with your search!

David Gullo
Gullo & Associates
KNOW WHAT YOU ARE BUYING! (AND RENTING!)
708 386 9090