Rentals in Jersey City>Question Details

Maureen Sull…, Renter in Jersey City, NJ

I'm looking for a studio, or possibly a share, in the Hamilton Park, Newport, or waterfront area in downtown Jersey City, NJ.

Asked by Maureen Sullivan, Jersey City, NJ Mon Jan 7, 2013

I want a place where I can stay when I visit my sons who live in that area. I would not be staying there full-time. Under $1,000/mo. Can anyone help?

Answers

3
Debra (Debbie) Rose’s answer
Sorry, I can't help you with Jersey City.

I can, however, warn you to be very careful of rental scams on Craigslist - if it sounds too good to be true, or if anyone asks you to wire money, and won't meet you to show you the unit......run fast in the opposite direction!

Thank you very much, Debra!
Flag Mon Feb 4, 2013
Maureen, just ran across this post and would be interesting in contacting you. Our situations are similar in that I keep an apartment in JC for business reasons but our primary residence is out of state. From your post and picture, I am guessing we are about the same age and similarly situated. Can you let me know the best way to follow up with you? I will contact you via phone or email to discuss. - Colleen.
maur.sull@hotmail.com

hope to hear from you!
Flag Sat Mar 30, 2013