I'm looking for a rental property in Delaware County or SW Philadelphia. I have a false eviction on my credit. Is there any hope/help available?

Asked by Ife Garey, Philadelphia, PA Mon Jul 16, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Don Tepper, Agent, Burke, VA
Mon Jul 16, 2012
Contest the entry. Each credit bureau provides a process where you can dispute an erroneous entry. Even if they won't remove it, you'll have the ability to provide a brief explanation presenting your side of the story. Check with each credit bureau for the procedure it uses and what you have to do.

Hope that helps.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more