I'm looking for a rental in University Park that accepts section 8. Why wont anyone return my calls or respond to my e-mails?

Asked by Tara Passmore, Park Forest, IL Fri May 18, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Suzanne Hami…, Agent, Orland Park, IL
Mon May 21, 2012

Sometimes agents don't deal with section 8 because they are often difficult to find. I found a couple in University Park that may accept section 8. You will have to have a will county voucher though, if you don't already.

Please feel free to contact me.

Suzanne Hamilton
RE Marketing Consultants, Inc.
1 vote
Elizabeth Da…, Renter, Robbins, IL
Sat May 19, 2012
try go section 8 .com house masters ask for mr stewart 773 719-6864 or or toya corder 708 7981111 ext 3155 or jan weathington 773 408-3104 or craiglist or the hacc.org these are great places to start
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more