I'm looking for a rental at the Axis property in downtown San Jose. Any ideas which website or where to get information/contacts?

Asked by McCann.alex, San Jose, CA Sat Sep 29, 2012

Answers

3
Terri Vellios, Agent, Campbell, CA
Sat Sep 29, 2012
Axis is a new condo highrise offering condos for sale. At some great prices which may be about the price of rent.

As for current home owners who want to rent craigslist is an option. You can also visit the community and talk with front desk, conceirge may have an inside tip for you.

I help two buyers buy in there I'll ask them if they know of anything.
Web Reference:  http://www.terrivellios.com
Ruth and Per…, Agent, Los Gatos, CA
Sat Sep 29, 2012
Hi McCann

Best place is to start with Craigslist.org and backpage.com, as you know the AXIS is selling homes
and not renting them. Clearly, the Sales Office will know of Home owners looking to rent call
them at: 408.297.9888

If you need further help call me.

Thanks and have a great weekend.
Perry

http://ruthandperry.com/
Grace Hanamo…, Agent, Cupertino, CA
Sat Sep 29, 2012
Hi Alex:

Thanks for your post.

Axis is a condominium community where the units were and are sold to home buyers. While a few of these were rented by the developer when the real estate market took a decided and significant downturn, many of those same units has since sold when the market picked up.

My suggestion is to check Craigs list and other rental sites to see if anything comes up. With so many of the units sold to resident owners (rather than investors), finding a specific home at the Axis will be difficult. You can also talk with the sales people at Axis to see if they know of anyone who is renting a unit at the Axis in San Jose. Otherwise, if you really want to live at the Axis, you might consider purchasing one there for yourself. Prices are great...$400,000 for a home with a view.

Talk with the sales office at the Axis and see if they know of anyone who is renting the home there.

Grace Morioka
Allison James Estates