I'm looking for a nice home that me and my husband can rent to own. Can anyone help?

Asked by Justine Clippard, Jackson, MI Tue Nov 2, 2010

Answers

4
Sherril Yoder, , Jackson, MI
Tue Nov 2, 2010
I don't know what rental amount you want to pay per month? I have a wonderful property for sale or lease/option that is priced at $149,000. The seller's would like a minimum of $1000 per month. It is priced well below market value and has a new $25,000 kitchen, new sunroom, new carpet in living room/dining room, beautiful hardwood floors thru other rooms and is a 3 bedroom, 2 full bath, with a 2 plus car garage with workshop. Please let me know if you think you would have any interest and I will forward further details.

Sherril

SHERRIL YODER
EDWARD SUROVELL REALTORS
DIRECT LINE - 517.206.5950
EMAIL - SCYoder@aol.com
Ben Latocki, Agent, Jackson, MI
Tue Nov 2, 2010
Hi Justine,
I am the broker/owner at Production Realty. We are headquartered in Jackson, MI. You should contact our Rental department. They have some rent to own options. You can call them at 517-879-4682, or check out the website below for available rentals. Thanks, -Ben Latocki
Chris Spencer, , Jackson, MI
Tue Nov 2, 2010
There are several houses in the Jackson County area that are either rent to own or will go Land Contract. Feel free to call me at 517-206-6799 and I would be happy to discuss some of your options with you. Depending on the location and price that you want, there may be more then 2 or 3 to go an look at.
Web Reference:  http://cspencer.surovell.com
Michael Beis…, Agent, Jackson, MS
Tue Nov 2, 2010
Justine- Please give me a call @ 517-392-5894 and I can go over your options with you as there is more than you might think available to you. There is a lot of houses that have different options available. Thanks Michael