I'm looking for a minimum of 3 br, 2 bth, w/ fenced back yard to rent. I want to move my family here so I can see them more often.

Asked by chriswheeler90, San Antonio, TX Tue Aug 6, 2013

Answers

6
Perry Kelly, Agent,
Thu Aug 22, 2013
I assist clients by performing an MLS search after we have a brief phone or email discussion to determine what property is most likely to meet their needs. More information is needed to give an accurate list of suitable properties. A lot of companies now prohibit smoking in the home, room mates, co-signers... Let me know if I can help you!
Ray Blankenb…, Agent, San Antonio, TX
Tue Aug 6, 2013
There are plenty of Realtor's that can help you locate the home you are looking for. We just need some specific information such as location and your budget.
Perla R. Ger…, Agent, San Antonio, TX
Tue Aug 6, 2013
I can help.... What area are you looking at?
Perla R. Ger…, Agent, San Antonio, TX
Tue Aug 6, 2013
I can help you find a place. What area are you looking at?
Gregory Touc…, Agent, San Antonio, TX
Tue Aug 6, 2013
Chris-

Did you have a particular area in mind? Have you been to San Antonio previously?

Gregory Touchstone
210-660-2834
gregory.touchstone@gmail.com
Joshua Wright, , San Antonio, TX
Tue Aug 6, 2013
Chris I would be happy to help you in your search. I have access to homes from South San Antonio... Up to New Braunfels and Austin! I can find you the right home.

We are a veteran owned and operated office, dedicated to service and saving your time and money!

Please call me anytime at 210.831.2402.

Good luck in your search!

Joshua Wright
SellSmart Real Estate