SB, Renter in Missouri City Estates,...

I'm looking for a 3br / 2ba home for lease in the Missouri City or Stafford area. Please help! Thanks.

Asked by SB, Missouri City Estates, Stafford, TX Mon Jan 16, 2012

Answers

3
Do you have specific schools or neighborhoods you would like to focus on? Also, what is your price range. In Texas Most Owners are looking for someone to qualify for a home to make at least 3X the gross income. So, for example if you make 3K per month, then you qualify for 1K in rent. That's the minimum criteria we see most looking for.

I'd be happy to help. I am an expert in the Missouri City and surrounding areas. You can get a hold of me at lisa@caskeyrealty.com, or call me at 832.506.3301.

Lisa Brown

I have a 3bedroom, 2 bathroom home in Stafford, (very close to 59 and 90) that I want to lease or sell. Contact me if you are still looking for one. My e-mail is elifelif@gmail.com.
Hi there!

I would be glad to help...let me know more about what you're looking for by messaging me, and I will get started on finding some properties for you to check out.

Talk to you soon...

Vanessa Castillo, Realtor, TAHS