I'm looking for a 3 bedroom to rent in Weymouth and unfortunately I do not have good credit. what can I do?

Asked by kelly, Weymouth, MA Mon Sep 30, 2013

Answers

4
Sally Cannon, Agent, Abington, MA
Mon Sep 30, 2013
Hi Kelly,
You should print out your credit report and review it. Try free annualcreditreport .com, it is free once a year. if you find a mistake on it, there is a telephone # for you to call.
You can call me anytime, 781-264-2194. I would be happy to help you with your apartment search.
Sally
Tia Trubia, Other Pro, Boston, MA
Tue May 20, 2014
Check out this 3 bedroom listing available on the Rockland/Abington line. Very close to Weymouth. Proof of employment/paystubs with clear ability to afford rent payments would help offset bad credit score.

http://www.trulia.com/rental/3128430064-340-Centre-Ave-52-Ro…
Heath Coker, Agent, Falmouth, MA
Sat Nov 23, 2013
I would use a local rental professional to save time and money and also to make sure you don't miss a great rental.

(Please note: when you choose an answer as a Best Answer, or at least give a thumbs up, it helps those who answer questions here.)
chris bruce, Agent, braintree, MA
Mon Nov 11, 2013
Credit isn't the only factor.

Work on your credit in the mean time.