I'm looking for a 3bed and 1-1/2 or more bath, with good elementry school in Canton.

Asked by azeemazam09, Canton, MI Mon Dec 31, 2012

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental-community/9000023939/-Fordham-G…

Answers

3
Julie Bonaci…, Home Owner, Vancouver, WA
Thu Jan 3, 2013
Hello!

I have a 3 bed/2 ba condo in a very sought after neighborhood in Canton. Workman elementary school is the elementary school (ranked as one of the top in the district & state!). It is for sale or for lease. Over looks a park, and all yard/snow removal is taken care of by the association. Let me know if you would like more info and I would be happy to answer.

~Julie
Yes, I'm interested. What's the rent and details?
Azeem
5184214010
Flag Thu Jan 3, 2013
Kathy Koslov…, Agent, Canton, OH
Tue Jan 1, 2013
I can help you. There are plenty of homes with 3bedrooms and 1-1 1/2 baths in Canton.
Give me a call so I can assist you.
Kathy 734-634-7674
Andy Hargrea…, Agent, Plymouth, MI
Tue Jan 1, 2013
Thanks for the question and Happy New Year to you!

Please feel free to add to your original question in order to help us out to be able to assist you in your home search for rentals locally.

If you can kindly provide some added info (i.e. desired rental payment, the proposed term of your lease, etc) we can get you more information on this and possibly other rentals.

Just as a note -- I am noticing that it's costing about $400-500 more per month to rent a home comparatively to buying it in today's market. Rental prices are way up while mortgage rates are low, so you can always try to figure out the best solution for you and your family.

Feel free to follow up directly with me for more information if needed.

Thanks!