I'm looking for a 3 bdrm single family( (idealy on the south shore) willing to accept section 8, are there any agents that specializee in this

Asked by Zrose, South Weymouth, MA Fri May 20, 2011


Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Joe Cawley, , 02184
Fri Dec 2, 2011
If you are looking for housing under Section 8, then your best starting point would be Quincy Community Action. They cover parts of the South Shore and will be able to assist you in getting started. Here is the website for QCAP:
1 vote
James Kinchla, Agent, Falmouth, MA
Fri May 20, 2011
I'd. Suggest talking to all the local housing authorities in the areas you'd like to live. Anytime I have anything available, I always contact them and usually begin to get phone calls and applications right away.
1 vote
chris bruce, Agent, braintree, MA
Thu Oct 10, 2013
I live on the south shore and could help.
I am a landlord and know section 8.
0 votes
Mikel DeFran…, Agent, Canton, MA
Sun Dec 25, 2011

You should contact an agent that specializes in rentals... most agents specialize in sales but any agent that does rentals and covers your area would be a good starting point. Contact them and discuss your parameters and that should give you a good idea if your desired rental is achievable, and the agent's comfort level covering the areas you want to be. Good luck!!

Success! Real Estate – Mikel DeFrancesco
Real Estate in Massachusetts
direct: 617-755-8272
mike@successinmass.com http://www.SuccessInMass.com
0 votes
Scott A. Nel…, , 02155
Fri May 20, 2011
I'm not on the south shore but I've had great luck with Jack Conway down there. They have some very nice agents/brokers working there.

Hope that helps,
Web Reference:  http://www.Medfordhouse.com
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Rentals in South Weymouth Zip Codes

Email me when…

Learn more