I'm looking for a 1-2 BR apartment in Manhattan no higher than 110th street, preferably on the west side for about $1300 a month.

Asked by bangerbro16, New York, NY Sun Sep 16, 2012

We have excellent credit and a guarantor if needed.

Answers

4
Christine Go…, Agent, New York, NY
Sun Sep 16, 2012
Hi there,

The Upper West Side of Manhattan is a bit pricier than that. Studios south of 110th Street can go for around $1500-$1700 depending on the amenities offered. If you don't have any flexibility with your budget to pay more then I would recommend looking in Washington Heights. All the best!

Looking forward,

Christine Gordon
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
Cell: 917.881.2924
Fax: 347.328.9352
Apartment updates available at http://www.christinegordon.postlets.com
"Home is where the heart is."
hey christine i finally got on here to say thanks! you're numero uno in my book. i never thought i'd leave the coziness of uws but this place u got me in inwood is worth the train ride (big smile) thanks again and i'll be sending folk your way every chance i get!
Flag Sun Oct 7, 2012
John Peitler, Agent, NY,
Mon Sep 17, 2012
Please call me. My name is Erika and I can be reached at 917-335-8569. I can show you apartments today! Thank you and good luck.!
Tasha Trice, Agent, New York, NY
Sun Sep 16, 2012
Hi Bangerbro,

It's going to be impossible to locate an apartment with those restrictions, the average one bedroom in Manhattan starts at 1400 per month and this would be north of 110th St.
John Peitler, Agent, NY,
Mon Sep 17, 2012