I'm having a hard time finding a three bedroom rental in Plainsboro area. We may be relocating to the area from NY in the next few months.

Asked by Rachel, Fresh Meadows, Queens, NY Mon Feb 4, 2013

Where are the best places to search for three bedrooms?

Answers

9
Vishal Maher…, , New Jersey
Tue Apr 9, 2013
Hi Rachel,

Will be more than happy to assist you.
Please visit my website at http://www.vishalmaher.com to find most updated rental listings in entire Middlesex county.

Vishal.
S, , Princeton, NJ
Thu Mar 14, 2013
Hi Rachel,

I am a local real estate agent in the Plainsboro West Windsor area, and would be happy to help you.

You can call me directly at;
Tel: 609-606-5077

Sweta
Anuvenkat@co…, Home Seller, Plainsboro, NJ
Sun Mar 10, 2013
Rachel, Please contact me at niviksha@gmail.com . I am looking at renting my 3 bedroom home in summer.
Abu Musa, Agent, New York, NY
Fri Mar 8, 2013
You may talk to a local real estate agent.
niviksha, Renter, Plainsboro, NJ
Fri Mar 8, 2013
Please contact me at niviksha@gmail.com
Trupti Gandhi, Agent, Princeton, NJ
Wed Feb 13, 2013
Rachel,

Have you zeroed in on a community yet? Besides the one mentioned by Jennifer here, you will find 3 bed town houses in Sayre Drive, Hampshire, and the others. Again time is of essence, you will find more rentals in coming months but there are few on the market as well...

I have relocated many families successfully and am a full time Realtor.

I can help you at no cost to you. Please call or write back!

Looking forward to working with you.

Many Thanks,
Trupti
609.903.8903
truptig@kw.com
Jennifer Sli…, Home Buyer, New York, NY
Tue Feb 12, 2013
If you're looking in Plainsboro, the only 3 bedroom units are in the Brittany and the Ashford developments. These are 3 bedroom condominiums - many of which are available for rent. Both of these townhome communities have a swimming pool and tennis courts. In addition they each have a 'nature trail/exercise path' running along a river with preserved open space......when I moved into Brittany, this was one of the major attractions - every 10 year old boy's ideal playground!
All the 'apartments' in Plainsboro are 2 bedroom. There are some 3 bedroom houses for sale - noteably in the Walker Gordon Development - some of these are occasionaly available as rentals. These are beautiful homes in a really nice neighborhood. All three of these communities can be researched on the internet. Plainsboro is a lovely town - obviously you've already done your research since you're thinking of moving here.

Best of luck and let me know if I can be of any assistance,

Jennifer Slinn
Long & Foster Real Estate
Princeton Junction
Cell: 609.848-8874
Trupti Gandhi, Agent, Princeton, NJ
Wed Feb 6, 2013
Rachel,

It is not that difficult, depending upon your budget and needs.

I live and specialize in this school district. Call me (609.903.8903) and I can fill you in and may be even show you a few around at a convenient time.

Looking Forward to working with you! :)
Trupti
Keith Jean-P…, Agent, East Brunswick, NJ
Tue Feb 5, 2013
Dear Rachel:

I would be more than willing to assist you. I would just need all your criteria and contact information. Shoot me an email and hopefully I can assist you. All my contact information is under my profile. Look forward to speaking with you.