I'll be moving to Naples in Aug. and I have a section 8 voucher. I need some help in finding a place in a nice area for myself and my 3

Asked by Dalise Taylor, Akron, OH Wed Jun 6, 2012

children.

Answers

6
Islande, , Naples, FL
Sun Aug 21, 2016
I need help for house please
brenda carac…, Renter, Naples, FL
Fri Jul 18, 2014
Housing authority informed me the list is closed for vouchers thoroughout florida ??
Adystuff, Home Buyer, Miami, FL
Sun Jun 8, 2014
Hi how and where did u get the section 8 voucher I've been going crazy trying to do this uv been calling diff number to only get a run around plz help
LEANN ANDERS…, Agent, NAPLES, FL
Mon Jun 11, 2012
DALISE,
I AM FROM ASHLAND. IF I CAN BE OF HELP LET ME KNOW.
DIRECT-239-777-1823
LEANNnAPLES@AOL.CON
ALL THE BEST,
LEANN
chris hentho…, Agent, North Fort Myers, FL
Thu Jun 7, 2012
That's not a problem...

Most landlords that accept vouchers use http://www.GOSECTION8.com ...or contact your housing person for an updated list of homes and apartments. Not all homes pass inspection ...not all landlords will bring the home up-to Section 8 standards.

You'll find more section 8 Rentals in Ft Myers Florida...

And, If you really-really want a good quality home ...3 or 4 bedrooms ...2 bathrooms ...2 car garage ...Look for Section 8 Rentals in Lehigh Acres Florida ...really nice homes ...lots of choices under $1,000.
Claudette Lo…, Agent, Naples, FL
Thu Jun 7, 2012
Dilase:
There are lots of great places here to live and one neighborhood that comes to mind is Willoughby acreas. This community is filled with families, close to shops and conveint to everything. Let me know if I can be of assistance.
Good luck in your search,
Claudette Looker