I live out of state and am looking for a realtor willing to list and manage a section 8 rental in 85251, near Old Town.

Asked by Scottsdale222, 85251 Sun Mar 4, 2012

It's a one bedroom, one bath condo. Thank you.

Answers

7
Phil Griffith, Agent, Scottsdale, AZ
Sun Mar 4, 2012
I have been a licensed, active real estate agent in Metro Phoenix for over 40 years. I just read Ms. Boutell's reply to you. I recommend you give her a shot. She sounds like the one for you. Good luck.
Jennie Miller…, Agent, Phoenix, AZ
Fri Oct 31, 2014
I have extensive experience with Section 8 properties.
Francisco Ga…, Agent, Scottsdale, AZ
Thu Oct 23, 2014
Did you find Broker to work with?
Andy Griffin, Agent, Scottsdale, AZ
Mon Mar 5, 2012
Hello. We have a full property management arm that offers you the ability to login to the system, approve cost assoc w/issues at the property and get direct payment to your bank acct. The tenant is able to login see their payment and request anything they need. all of your HOA/taxes/etc are paid directly through management co.
I live in 85251 as well, and we work exclusively with investors. Let me know if I can help you.
Web Reference:  http://www.griffinmoody.com
Rick Crist, Agent, Phoenix, AZ
Sun Mar 4, 2012
I would recommend Bob & Joyce Morris. ( bjspouse@aol.com). They are Scottsdale Realtors who do Property Management full-time. They have over 20 years experience and are great to work with.
When I wanted to turn a home that I owned in Scottsdale into a rental, I hired Bob & Joyce. They had my home rented in a couple of days for the full asking price. Once the home was occupied they managed everything very well. When there were maintenance issues they contacted contractors that they have long term relationships with to do the repairs. This resulted in a quick response with reasonable charges for repairs. Please consider them and I know you will be very happy.

Bob & Joyce Morris
West USA Realty
Website: http://www.morrisrealtyteam.com
Email: bjspouse@aol.com
Phone: 480-948-5554 /  480-694-1282
Yvonne Boute…, Agent, Phoenix, AZ
Sun Mar 4, 2012
Hello:
I'd be happy to help you with that. I currently take care of a Section 8 property for client that lives in London. Locally, I live about five minutes from Old Town so I'm in close proximity to your property. A couple of questions for you:
1) has the property been approved for Section 8?
2) what is your time frame for listing the home?
3) is it currently occupied?

My contact information is below should you have any questions. Thank you for the opportunity to help you with your Arizona property. Best, Yvonne

Yvonne Boutell, ABR®, SRES®
Real Estate Consultant
Mobile: 480-200-6008
Email: yvonne.arizona@gmail.com
Prudential Arizona Properties
Scottsdale Kierland Office
Office Fax: 480-505-6306
"Making Your Dreams a Reality"
Kathy Camamo, Agent, Chandler, AZ
Sun Mar 4, 2012
Hi. I would be happy to help you. Been selling real estate for a long time. Is the section 8 tenant staying? Are you upsidedown in the property?

Kathy Camamo
Broker Associate
West USA Realty Revelation
602 614 3842
http://www.kathycamamo.com