I like your page better than Zillow! That one is too hard for me to understand!

Asked by Stella G Vidales, San Antonio, TX Wed Feb 13, 2013

The only complaint I have about y'alls page is that the backyards of the homes need to be featured in the photos submitted, especially because there are people, like us, that have a dog & we need to know what the backyards of these homes look like to make sure our family members have enough room to run around in and also to see if the backyards are gated.

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3098965945-248-Clifford-Ct-San-…

Answers

5
Stella G V…, Home Buyer, San Antonio, TX
Thu Feb 14, 2013
Thank you all for your suggestions! I will certainly use them! I already have a list of about 10 homes that I'd like for my husband to look at on-line, but I'm still going to be searching! I just KNOW there's a home out there for us, it's just up to God to pick the right one! Again, thank you all for taking time out of your very busy schedules to reply to my comments. Wish me luck, because here I go again!!!
Carol Woodwa…, Agent, Bandera, TX
Wed Feb 13, 2013
Can we help you get more information? Here is a link to our website to search for rentals

http://www.mlsfinder.com/tx_sabor/carolwoodward/index.cfm?ac…
Gordon Deeri…, Agent, San Antonio, TX
Wed Feb 13, 2013
Stella, I totally agree as some agents, particulary rentals, are "short" on the photo presentation.
God to SABOR.com and click the property search link and you should see more photos on most properties by scrolling the arrows on the bottom of the photo that is there.
Gregory Touc…, Agent, San Antonio, TX
Wed Feb 13, 2013
Thanks for the feedback Stella.

That issue lies solely on the listing agent to have the photo of the yard taken and posted with their listing.

A good solution to your need would be to go to Bing.com and click on the MAPS tab, enter the address and then zoom into the home. Lastly, click on the tab BIRDS EYE and drag it down to AERIAL instead so you can see a satellite photo of the yard. TA DA !!!

If I can help with anything else. Please don't hesitate to contact me.

Very best regards

Gregory Touchstone
Keller WIlliams Realty
210-660-2834
Jason Campbe…, Agent, San Antonio, TX
Wed Feb 13, 2013
I don't think that has much to do it Trulia.com. Most likely it has to do with the real estate agents not taking photos of the backyard.