I keep having rental homes pulled out from under me.

Asked by Sandra R. Scales, Greenville, SC Mon Jul 8, 2013

I find houses in my price range ($650-700), fill out the paperwork, pay the fee's, and bam house rented to someone. I have good credit, I have never been evicted, not even a late payment, so why do I get passed over for other people? I only have 7 days left to find a home and I have been playing doing this song and dance for over a month. Can anyone help me?

Answers

3
Elizabeth Bl…, Agent, Easley, SC
Mon Jul 8, 2013
Hi, I am a Realtor in Easley SC. Is Easley to far for you to go? I see lots of rental property in our area.
My phone number is 864-616-2659. Let me know if I can help you.
Andrea Jones, Agent, Joplin, SC
Mon Jul 8, 2013
Get an agent that works with tenants to help you. It costs you absolutely nothing.
Melissa Dana, Agent, Oklahoma City, OK
Mon Jul 8, 2013
I would suggest talking to the company (s) you are applying with. They should be able to give you a reason. It does usually come down to first come basis. If they have more than one agent working on a home for finding lessee's then they may not have very good communication between them.