I im looking to lease an apartment in the midtown/downtown area. Have pretty bad credit but no evictions / foreclosures / broken leases. 1600 for 1/1

Asked by Thewineguru87, Miami, FL Wed Nov 20, 2013

Answers

5
Yanoska Diaz, Agent, Miami, FL
Thu Nov 21, 2013
Trying to rent in the "nicer" buildings downtown with what your are calling "pretty bad credit" it is almost impossible. Trying, may end up costing you hundreds of dollars in application fees. The reply from the HOAs is always going to be "lets try and we'll see". Application fees range anywhere from $150 up and they are non-refundable.
Leticia Gonz…, Agent, Doral, FL
Thu Nov 21, 2013
Every association is different. The key to success is to present a nice renter package. This means hardship letter,proof of employment, bank statement and a personal profile of yourself. Landlords like to know about who they are renting to. It also helps paint a picture of your circumstances. Hope this helps.
My information is Gonzalez. L@ewm.com and 305 766 6762 call or text. I would be be happy to assist.
Anthony Khou…, Agent, Hallendale, FL
Wed Nov 20, 2013
That a tuff order,but not impossible,your credit gives them a picture of you being
Trust worthy,and bad credit dose'nt in courage landlords,what is your credit score? Depending,I might can help or not.
Regards
Anthony K 305 300 8540
Anthony Khou…, Agent, Hallendale, FL
Wed Nov 20, 2013
Regards
Anthony K 305 300 8540
Manuel Linar…, Agent, Cooper City, FL
Wed Nov 20, 2013
Hello Wine Guru,

The approval process is a bit different for each landlord/building association so we will have to evaluate that on a case-by-case basis.

First, I think we should search from Midtown to Downtown and see what our options are. Then we can find out which ones will have less stringent credit criteria for tenants. Many of them will be willing to overlook less than stellar credit if other criteria is met.

Please call or text me at (786) 277-8425 or e-mail me at MannyLinares@gmail.com to get started.

Manuel Linares
Prestige International Realty, LLC
(786) 277-8425
MannyL@PrestigeIntlRealty.com