I have an account for rental property. How do I change who to contact for my rental listing??

Asked by Michael , 90210 Thu Jan 9, 2014

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Shannon Chang, Agent, Arcadia, CA
Thu Jan 9, 2014
You should contact TRulia directly on this. Go to the bottom and click on "help center"
0 votes
Donna Samuels, Agent, Los Angeles, CA
Thu Jan 9, 2014
Hello Michael,

I understand you have an account but what type of account are you speaking of. Is it with a rental listing company or what?

If you are looking for an agent to assist you with showings, lease agreements, credit check please contact me I would be more than happy to assist you.

Donna Samuels
0 votes
Richard "RJ"…, Agent, Beverly Hills, CA
Thu Jan 9, 2014
Are you looking to list your rental for rent? If yes, I can assist. Please contact me. Thank you.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more