I have a two bedroom rental availalbe in Norwalk CT. Are there contracts available where I can continue to show as well as realtor? Also, are there

Asked by Leah Evita, 06854 Mon Dec 14, 2009

any realtors that have Section 8 clients?

Answers

2
Kim Benedict, Agent, Overland Park, KS
Sun Mar 2, 2014
Leah,

There are many Sec 8 clients out there and it will rent fast have that approval and there being so few on the market. Yes there are agreements you can have with your agent that allow you to keep working at renting it yourself and having them do the same. I do a lot of work in Stamford and Norwalk so I know the rental market really well, and if you need help or any other questions I am happy to do so.

--
Kim Benedict
Higgins Group
27 Strawberry Hill
Stamford Ct
C: 203.517.5323
Linda A. Cap…, Agent, East Norwalk, CT
Mon Dec 14, 2009
Hello Leah,

Yes, there is a listing agreement that also allows you to rent the property yourself, in addition to having a Realtor list it on the MLS and yes, I work with both Section 8 Landlords & Tenants as do other agents, and I specialize in the Norwalk marketplace.