I have a 3 bedroom section 8 voucher looking for a place in homewood or hazel crest which is in homewood school district any suggestions.

Asked by Danielle Kidd, Country Club Hills, IL Fri Jul 27, 2012

Answers

2
Suzanne Hami…, Agent, Orland Park, IL
Fri Jul 27, 2012
Danielle

Unfortunately, that HF area can command very high rents for homes and section 8 only pays about 40% of the going rate for rentals.

My suggestion is to consider a 3-bedroom apartment or condo. There are several in that school district on Kedzie and 183rd Streets which accept section 8 vouchers. It is not a home, but it is a way to get into that district.

Otherwise, I do know of some other section 8 rentals in the surrounding districts. Please feel free to contact me.
HI SUZANNE SEND ME YOUR CONTACT INFO AND HERE IS MINE DANIELLE KIDD 7085603321 THANKS.
Flag Tue Jul 31, 2012
George Slowi…, Agent, Frankfort, IL
Fri Jul 27, 2012
You can call us at any time. We have leasing agents that are familiar with and have many Section 8 voucher clients. We would gladly help you find a rental if you are not already working with an agent. Call the office at 815-478-3117 so we can get a bit more information to get your search started.