I have a 4 bed/2 bath home in the 92879 zip code located on E. Old Mill. Very clean inside but really small back yard. What is the going monthly rent?

Asked by Cindib, 92879 Mon May 16, 2011

Answers

3
Ryan Smith, Agent, Murrieta, CA
Mon May 16, 2011
Hi Cindib,

Iv'e found over the years that one of the best places to look is the penny saver and craigslist to see what others are asking for rent. One of the other agents mentioned $1 a square foot and that is typical as well.

Web Reference:  http://www.ajsocal.com
Brandon Van…, , Corona, CA
Mon May 16, 2011
I own a home on E. Olive in the same zip code. 3bed/2bath (aprox. 1,600 sq. ft.) and I was able to get $1,750. The rate depends on what is offered in the price. Are you paying for a gardener, water/trash, etc.,? Are you offering a long term lease or month to month? What is your square footage? Based off your number of bedrooms and location I would say you could ask $1,800-$1,850. If you any questions feel free to call me.

Brandon Van Tassel
951-833-8600
Cameron Novak, Agent, Corona, CA
Mon May 16, 2011
Typical rent in that area is about $1 per sq.ft. There are several factors to consider though. If you need any help, feel free to give us a call at The Homefinding Center... we assist many homeowners every day.

Cameron Novak
The Homefinding Center
951-212-7479