I don't see any information regarding pet policies for most homes for rent in Anthem?

Asked by sjrn702, Anthem, AZ Wed Jul 31, 2013

Answers

4
Chris Pricke…, Agent, Anthem, AZ
Sun Oct 6, 2013
There are currently 61 homes for rent in Anthem that would at least consider pets. Contact me and i'll send them to you.
Steffy Hrist…, Agent, Scottsdale, AZ
Sun Oct 6, 2013
SJrn,
Usually the MLS listings have some information about pet policies ... Please call me - I will be happy to show you where to look for that information. It states if the owner allows only certain types of pets (cats only, or dogs only), how much pet deposit, whether it is refundable or not, etc.
Web Reference:  http://www.talktosteffy.com
Duke Hohman, , 85340
Tue Aug 6, 2013
Hi sjrn702 --

A couple things:

First, when doing a search on Trulia, click on "More Filters." A little bit down you will see the pet options check boxes. So use that when you do your search.

Second, in general, homes rentals are accommodating to pets -- for a price. Expect to have to pay a pet fee for the privilege.

If you're having any difficulties finding as place, give me a call at 623-203-2250. You just tell me what you're looking for and I can do all the work.

-Duke
thanks for the information...
Flag Tue Aug 6, 2013
Jennie Miller…, Agent, Phoenix, AZ
Wed Jul 31, 2013
Each one will vary depending on the owner's preferences. What kind of pets do you have?
2 dogs under 25 lbs. each
Flag Wed Jul 31, 2013