I am very interested in this place. How do I go about seeing it?

Asked by Erica, Beacon Hill, Boston, MA Thu May 20, 2010

Answers

5
Paul Philli…, Agent, Brookline, MA
Fri Nov 16, 2012
Please contact me with your criteria. We are rental experts in the area. paulp@citycentralre.com
Michelle Lane, Agent, Chestnut Hill, MA
Wed Apr 25, 2012
You did not attach the information the unit you are asking about. But I see you are interested in Brookline. I am based in Newton. If you want help, feel free to call! Otherwise, plase just repost with information on the unit. OR send the question directly to the listing agent.

Best of Luck!
Jamie Mueller, , Clarence, NY
Wed May 26, 2010
Contact an agent in your area by going to the "Find a Pro" tab on the top of your page. You can type in your town to find a local agent and then ask them if they can show you the property you're interested in.
Amy Uliss, Agent, Framingham, MA
Wed May 26, 2010
It appears that not enough information has been given to determine the property you are interested in. Please send another note and I would be happy to help you with your search.

Regards, Amy
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Thu May 20, 2010
You may wish to ask your question again and attach a link or give an address so that your question may be answered accordingly--in the meantime any local agent can help you with questions and showings--contact any realty office(s) and inquire or contact any local Trulia contributor(s) directly and ask.