Rentals in Moreno Valley>Question Details

Bryant Ngo, Renter in Moreno Valley, CA

I am student at UCR and looking for a 5bedroom home for rent in Moreno Valley, Ca. If anyone has any listing that would be appreciated.

Asked by Bryant Ngo, Moreno Valley, CA Fri Jun 24, 2011

Hi Bryant, I do have a couple houses. Please feel free to email me at and I will get that list over to you.

We'll be in Riverside County all day on an investor caravan and wine tasting in Temecula. We will be previewing 8 investment properties. Feel free to join up with us. You may text me at 760 815-6977. Looking forward to meeting you.
Are you looking for a home to rent or a home to purchase then rent out the rooms. I have two clients that purchased a home and rented out the rooms to other students. I will be happy to send you some listings just contact me via my profile.
Look no longer. Contact Joseph Arendsen at or call him at 760 672-0174. He specializes in REO, short sale, pre foreclosure, foreclosure and probate distressed properties. He has a pulse beat on all Riverside properties.