I am renting a house in Henderson, NV and my AC is broken. It has been broken since Thursday. My landlords property manager is aware of the problem.

Asked by Threegirls, Henderson, NV Mon May 21, 2012

I have 3 small children. What are my rights?

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


David Cooper, Agent, Los Angeles, CA
Mon May 21, 2012
Call the CLARK COUNTY Dept of Health. They will get your landlord to get this fixed or face some serious fines.

DAVID COOPER Investor with Buyers Agent License at Since 1917 Realty 702-499-7037
For the latest Las Vegas News follow us on FACEBOOK http://www.facebook.com/davidcooper
Ask me question on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/lasvegaswinner -
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more