I am relocation to the area and I am looking for a 4 to 5 bedroom house to rent

Asked by Jessica, 21811 Sat Jan 15, 2011

Answers

6
Monique Belmares’ answer
Monique Belm…, , San Diego, CA
Sat Jan 15, 2011
Hi Jessica,

Craigs List is a great way for you to search for rentals in your area. You can also access local ads in the newspaper via the Internet. You can also contact a local realtor in the area, as they also have access to rentals. Good luck in your search.
Bonnie, Home Owner, Ocean City, MD
Wed Feb 2, 2011
Beautiful furnished 4000 sq. ft+ executive home in amenity area close to OC may be available for rent in early April. You can email knuckled1@aol.com with your requirements if interested.
LeiYana Stev…, Agent, Alexandria, VA
Thu Jan 27, 2011
Hi Jessica,

One of my specialties is home rentals. I would love to assist you in your rental search. My goal is to assist you in finding a new place to call home within a few hours.

You can click on my picture to get my contact information.

"Your friend in the business"

LeiYana Stevenson
RE/MAX
(301) 437-3448
Terry Looney, Agent, Ocean City, MD
Sun Jan 16, 2011
Jessica,
I am in sales and don't do rentals but every once in awhile I come across a friend or past customer that tells me they have a home to rent. I know of two right now. One is a singel family in West Ocean City and one is a twon house in West Ocean City. My company however, does have a rental division that does weekly, seasonal, and year round rentals. Call our our toll free number 800-369-0101 and choose #2 to speak to a rental agent. if we do not have something for you now, be sure and ask them to take your name and number just in case something comes up. Good luck on your search. You may also want to go online to the loacal papers such as the Coast Dispatch, Beachcomber, Daily Times, Ocean City Today and Ocean Pines Independent.
Terry Looney
Elliot Ward &…, Agent, Columbia, MD
Sat Jan 15, 2011
Jessica,

I have a 5 bedroom, 4.5 bath single family home coming on the rental market soon in the Hickory Ridge Village of West Columbia. It was built in 1999 and features hardwood flooring, recessed lights, 2 story foyer, etc. The size is 2,142 square feet above ground with an 891 square foot walk-out basement with 5th bedroom/full bath, laundry room & storage. Let me know if you have interest and questions and I can speak with the owner about availability and price.
Web Reference:  http://www.TheReWardTeam.com
Dee Campbell, , Charles County, MD
Sat Jan 15, 2011
Hi Jessica, I would love to help you with your search in Maryland or Virginia. What area are you interested in? Let me know if I can help.

Good Luck,

Dee