I am relocating with my family from MN to AZ and want to move to Surprise, looking for a rental of at least 3BR, prefer 4BR.

Asked by zdog1734, Surprise, AZ Tue Jun 11, 2013

I am relocating with my family from MN to AZ and want to move to Surprise, looking for a rental of at least 3BR, prefer 4BR. I want a pool for sure cause Im new to the AZ heat :) We do have a small Beagle too. I am looking for 8/1, would prefer a 24 month lease if possible; cause we did not get nearly enough to cover relocation so a special would be great on signing the lease.... I do have my offer letter of employment to prove income and such.

Answers

13
Mark & Terri…, Agent, Scottsdale, AZ
Mon Jun 24, 2013
Hi zdog1734,

I actually have a property that we own that will be available for rent July 26th. I have tenants in there now that will be moving next month. I am waiting on a few more pics before I list in online, but if you want details, email me directly. It is a 4 bed, 2 bath w/2 car garage on a large cul-de-sac lot listed for $995/month. All appliances included. I should have it active online within 2 days.

Mark & Terri Antonino
HomeSmart
602-770-7222
Terri@MarkandTerri.com
http://www.MarkandTerri.com
Robert Ingen…, Agent, Surprise, AZ
Fri Jun 14, 2013
Replied,

And will be happy to assist.

Rob
zdog1734, Renter, Surprise, AZ
Fri Jun 14, 2013
Last thing I want to note- I am flying into AZ again in 10days. I am looking for an agent to spend June 26th showing my wife and I houses most of the day, its the only day we have avaliable that I am in town and want to find one that day. We need it for 8/1, this is not a sight seeing for fun day-
Robert Ingen…, Agent, Surprise, AZ
Fri Jun 14, 2013
Well that makes it 14 homes.
Send me your email and I will send you what is available.

Rob
Just emailed u back
Flag Fri Jun 14, 2013
zdog1734, Renter, Surprise, AZ
Fri Jun 14, 2013
I did not state this earlier, trying to stay under 1500 a month
Robert Ingen…, Agent, Surprise, AZ
Thu Jun 13, 2013

As of 6/13/13 There are 20 active listings in Surprise 4+bd with a pool. They range in price from $1,199 - $2500. Depending on sq footage.
Give me a call for a no nonsense,no obligation , consultation.
623-332-2415

Rob Ingenito
PRO-formance Realty Concepts llc.
Robgetsitsold@gmail.com
Jennie Miller…, Agent, Phoenix, AZ
Wed Jun 12, 2013
What is the amount that you have in your budget for rent each month?
No more than 1500 monthly
Flag Fri Jun 14, 2013
Richard H Sm…, Agent, Scottsdale, AZ
Wed Jun 12, 2013
I work with an investor that has several properties in Surprise that are not on the market yet. If you let me know what type of home you are interested in: i.e. appx. square foot, price range, single or 2 story, I can put you in touch with the investor direcly. Email me info at rsapproved@gmail.com.

Rick Smookler
Platinum Premier Realty
http://www.azgroupre.com
Lucinda Tkach, Agent, Scottsdale, AZ
Tue Jun 11, 2013

If you would like to contact me direct I could help you connect with an agent that works in that area of the valley.

I was from Canada and Montana, I sincerely appreciate the sun and pools now. I recently rented a home to a client in that area very large with a pool.

Feel free to contact me for any guidance.

Lucinda Tkach
602-799-6846
Lori Chasse, Agent, Glendale, AZ
Tue Jun 11, 2013
I'd be happy to help. I live in Surprise and know the area well. If you could let me know the price range you are looking for I can set up a search based on your criteria and as properties come to the market they will be e-mailed to you. you will love AZ! I moved here from Maine, which has cold winters much like MN. No regrets! Look forward to hearing from you!

Lori Chasse
Keller Williams Professional Partners
623.680.1474
Lori@ChasseRealtyGroup.com
Michael Fran…, Agent, Peoria, AZ
Tue Jun 11, 2013
Hi. Surprise is a great city to relocate to. I would be happy to help you find the perfect home.
You can contact me directly at (602) 628-6922 or azfranklins@cox.net.

Michael Franklin
Broker/Owner
Mark & Terri…, Agent, Scottsdale, AZ
Tue Jun 11, 2013
Hi zdog1734,
I have a rental listing in Surprise coming available and could easily email you other listings, but need to know your price range.
Call or email me when you get a chance and we can get to work sending you properties matching your criteria.

Mark & Terri Antonino
HomeSmart Intl
602-770-7222
http://www.MarkandTerri.com
Terri@MarkandTerri.com
Grace Adewumi, Agent, SCOTTSDALE, AZ
Tue Jun 11, 2013
Hi Zdog,
I can help, call or email me today and I will send you the properties that are currently available in that area.
Grace Adewumi
Realty One group
602-769-0890
gracea@realtyoneaz.com
http://www.house2buyorsell.com