Rentals in Virginia Beach>Question Details

Kim Hatcher, Renter in Virginia Beach, VA

I am relocating to the Virginia Beach area. I am the PROUD owner of 5 rescue dogs. I do need a fenced yard. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!

Asked by Kim Hatcher, Virginia Beach, VA Thu Mar 14, 2013

Hi Kim,
Are you looking for a rental, or for something to buy?
If looking to rent, you definitely will have a big challenge in front of you.
Either way, I can help if you'd like to contact me.
KK German, Wainwright Real Estate, a Virginia real estate broker

I am also attaching a search link here with instructions on how to search for properties that will take pets:
Instructions for searching for rental homes:
At the home page, click on the map on the right of the screen, which says Interactive Map Search. Under Property Type, click the drop down list and select “Rental”. Set your minimum and maximum rental amounts as per your budget. Select the minimum number of bedrooms and bathrooms you are wanting. Under Rental Type select “Single Family” (or whatever types you are open to). Under Lease Type select “Year”. If you have Pets, select the box next to pets.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Mar 15, 2013
I am an REALTOR with Rose and Womble Realty, If you need assistance let me tell you, CALL KK GERMAN 757-714-2335 (ABOVE) she is a true expert and puts her clients first, always! Ill bet you a commission she will get the job done faster and better than anyone around! Take my word for it, I have done several deals with KK German and her talents and determination are unmatched!
Flag Sun Mar 17, 2013
Hi Kim!

I understand where you're coming from... I spent the day building a latice fortress around my heat pumps because my little guy used them as a stepping stone to jump the fence, scaring me half to death when I came home and he wasn't there...

There are certain areas of Virginia Beach in which large fenced lots are common. There are plenty of great agents on this site, but I encourage you to check out my profile and give me a ring if you'd like my help. I'd be honored to have the opportunity to earn your business!

Take Care,

Phil Capron
Keller Williams ELITE, Town Center
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Mar 14, 2013
Mr Capron,
I will be relocating to the Viriginia Beach area sometime in May. I own a home in Tennessee and will eventually put it on the market for sale. At the present time I am interested in finding a rental home with a fenced yard. I would prefer to live in the Pungo or Sandbridge area, if possible. I lived in Virginia Beach about 12 yrs ago and have decided to move back. I have 5 wonderful dogs, my babies. They are the sweetest most loving dogs ever. They range in age from 8ys to 3yrs. I am a very responsible pet owner and take pride in my home. I moved to the Northern Virginia are almost a year ago, because I'm a new grandmother, but this is NOT the area for me. I have a beautiful home that I have rented and wonderful landlords who love my dogs also. If you think you coould help me or have any prospective homes, please let me know. Thank You
Flag Thu Mar 14, 2013
Kim, Are you still looking?

We are huge dog lovers, especially rescued. We are looking to Rent our home out. We have a fenced yard with a walking trail behind us. We live in the Timberlake area of VB and have recently become empty nesters. No longer need 3 beds, 2 living rooms and an office. The home looks small from the outside but is very spacious inside. aprox 1500 sq feet.Our backyard is not very big but for older dogs( we have a 3 year old akita and 8 yr old chi) it has suited them well. Please send me an email if interested.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 18, 2013
RESCUE dogs, or rescued dogs; there is a big difference!
Some places will make exceptions if they are special service dogs.

If you are looking to rent I have a place available in May.…

If you are looking to purchase I can help you with a mortgage.

Robert H. Ashburner, Jr. NMLSR 607856
Monarch Mortgage
300 32nd Street, Suite 300
Virginia Beach, Virginia 23451
Office 757-390-2235
Cell 757-652-5851
Fax 757-390-2335
Hi !
Give me a call when you get a chance so I can
get you more info on some properties.
You can reach me direct at (757) 597-1505 just
about any time.

I’ll wait to hear back.

Travis Minson, Realtor
1st Class Real Estate
Rhyan Finch Real Estate Team
#1 Mega Team in Hampton Roads in 2012 selling 900 homes
And over $140 million in Real Estate
(757) 597-1505 Mobile
(757) 504-4636 Office
(757) 257-5931 Fax
Hello Kim:

There are plenty of options for you. I too have a couple of dogs and having a fenced yard was very important to me. I know exactly how you feel. I would like to assist you in your search. Please contact me at your earliest convenience to discuss the details a bit further. All of my contact information is below. I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Best Regards;
Anthony Alleva, CSSA
Certified Short Sale Agent
License #0225-205922
Allison James Estates & Homes
601 Dinwiddie Street
Portsmouth, VA 23704
Toll Free (800) 215-0211