mantlemafia, Renter in Highlands Ranch, CO

I am relocating to south Denver and prefer Highlands Ranch area. My husband and I are professionals. We have 3 dogs (2 small and 1 large).

Asked by mantlemafia, Highlands Ranch, CO Wed Dec 19, 2012

Need a fenced yard on large lot (9,000 or greater preferred). Plan on leasing at least 1 year. Price range $2,000-$3500. Kids are out of the house so schools don't matter.

Answers

10
Deborah Schi…, Agent, Greenwood Village, CO
Fri May 9, 2014
What would be your timeframe?
Dmcguire59, Other Pro, Aurora, CO
Wed Mar 19, 2014
I have a nice home with close to 10K lot on the end of a cup de sac that may be
coming up for renting soon. What is your timing? You can also call me @ 972-213-6639
to discuss further
Bob Costello, Agent, Highlands Ranch, CO
Wed Mar 19, 2014
I have a rental with a large lot on open space. Remodeled last year.
Gary & Kathy…, Agent, Highlands Ranch, CO
Thu Mar 13, 2014
We don't have a large number of large lots in Highlands Ranch, but we do have dog parks. Rentals are rather hard to come by, so you have to be ready to make a quick decision. It would be good to have a rental application filled out and ready to submit to your prospective landlord. It is also good to have a personal resume on you and your family to give the landlord a snapshot of your family to add some human interest and to set you apart.

A healthy balance of vacancy rate is about 5%; Highlands Ranch is about 1%, so be prepared to react fast when you find the right property!

Gary & Kathy Weimer
RE/MAX Professionals

kathy@weimerteam.com
Tanya, Home Seller, Highlands Ranch, CO
Fri Dec 20, 2013
I highly doubt you will find 9k lot, not in surburbia.... those are the custom high end homes which will be double your budget. 7k is a large lot here.
The Dixon Gr…, Agent, Denver, CO
Fri Jul 19, 2013
Have you completed your move yet?
EHR South Me…, Agent, Littleton, CO
Mon Jul 8, 2013
You might look here-
http://www.trulia.com/rental/3063531904-9791-Bucknell-Ct-Hig…
If this works, call me or email me, contact info on this trulia page
Dmcguire59, Other Pro, Aurora, CO
Sat Jan 26, 2013
I've got a house with a 9600 sq ft lot that I'm currently remodeling. It's 3 Bed / 3 Bath, with the
potential of a 4th bed and bath in partially finished basement. This home will look brand new
in a week or two. You could have input on the final remodel decisions. If you want more info, call my cell @ 972-213-6639.
Julie Montgo…, , 80238
Fri Dec 21, 2012
Hi -- I am currently working with an investor who will be buying two homes in Highalnds Ranch for rental purposes. If you're having problems finding a rental, you might check Craigslist.com or Google "homes for rent in Highlands Ranch."

If I can help further, don't hesitate to let me know. Julie Montgomery, RE/MAX Masters, Inc., 303-906-3150, http://www.jmontgomery.com
Dan Chapman, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Kirkland, WA
Thu Dec 20, 2012
Hi, I just moved to HR 6 Months ago and love it, we have two dogs as well.
You will get alot for your money in that price range. I would think you could find something
on an open space area with a nice view. Rentals go fast so just act quickly when you find one.

Dan