I am relocating to Atlanta in December and I am looking to rent a 2b/2bth townhouse, condo, or house.

Asked by Apryle Johnson, Marietta, GA Thu Sep 5, 2013

Because I will be relocating, I will not have pay stubs. I will have more than enough to pay any costs associated with moving and I will start work soon after moving to Atlanta. I would love to live in Marietta, Sandy Springs, Smyrna, Norcross, Roswell, Alpharetta, or Dunwoody. What will I need to do to move into a home without pay stubs to show proof of income?

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Cathie Gilli…, Agent, marietta, GA
Fri Sep 6, 2013
You will need to show employment or some form of income. Your most recent pay stubs and
a credit report with contact information from past landlords. If you have a new employer ask
that they write you a letter showing you are employed with them. Hope this was helpful.
2 votes
Anne Tamm, Agent, Marietta, GA
Thu Sep 5, 2013
I can offer a fabulous renovated 2bedroom 2bathroom condo off Columns Drive which is also called Mansion Row with walking access to the river and the National Park. feel free to call me, Anne Tamm 404-247-5257
2 votes
Adriana Wade…, Agent, Marietta, GA
Wed Sep 25, 2013
Hi, you can show your bank statements for the last six month.

Adriana Wademan
772 2091970
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Rentals in Marietta Zip Codes

Email me when…

Learn more