I am relocating there for work and I am looking to rent a 1 bed apartment in the Miami area. Any suggestions for areas to live?

Asked by Kinjal Amin, Miami, FL Thu Nov 3, 2011

Answers

8
EDGE Interna…, Home Owner, Miami, FL
Thu Nov 24, 2011
Hi There,

We would be happy to help you with your rental. We often deal with renters, as it is our core business.

Contact us at 305-707-7076. Looking forward to helping you!

EDGE International Realty
Angela Santo…, , Miami, FL
Fri Nov 4, 2011
Yes, I've helped others who also needed to relocatr for work in Mia and quickly found great deals in some of the top buildings with ideal location.

Appreciate your time and if you want to be in contact kindly advise.

Angela
angela.santopinto@gmail.com
Irene M. Faj…, Agent, Miami, FL
Thu Nov 3, 2011
Hi Kinjal,

Don't look any further, Downtown Miami is the place to be right NOW! Most of the condos there are across the street from the beautiful Biscayne Bay where you have Bayfront Park which is perfect for jogging, walking, and strolling. The park offers free yoga classes and hosts free concerts, and all kinds of fun events. You also have the famous Bayside Mall, the American Airlines Arena, and the Arsht Center for the performing arts. The condos in Downtown are walking distance to shopping, dining, and entertainment and you're just a metro-mover away from many other fun locations in Miami. Call me for further info, I would love to show you around the area so you can see for yourself! My name is Irene Fajardo and my number is 786-372-0642
Emmanuel Rou…, , Miami, FL
Thu Nov 3, 2011
Kinjal,

There's alot of beautiful places to live in Miami, its depends on what you're looking for and taste. If your interesting in new construction, highrise and alot of events I recommend Downtown Miami or Brickell. If you want something more relax I recommend Sunny Isles, Bal Harbour, Aventura, Coral Gables, etc. To be honest it's about how much your willing to spend. Me and my team can help assist you.

EMMANUEL J. ROUZA, P.A.
Florida Licensed Realtor
ECER Properties, LLC
Email: ERouza@hotmail.com
Phone: 305.910.6973
Yolande Citro, Agent, Miami, FL
Thu Nov 3, 2011
Hello Kinjal,
Nice areas to live are Miami Beach, Aventura, Coral Gables, etc. The best would be not to live too far away from where you work. Important is also the budget you have for your rental.

Call me when you are ready to come to Miami. We will find you a good place to live
Best regards
Yolande Citro
305 705 9105
Web Reference:  http://www.yolande.citro.com
Nereida Figu…, Agent, Miami, FL
Thu Nov 3, 2011
Furnished apartment in Miami area depends where you want to live. Coral Gables, Doral, Kendall, etc. please be more specific. Right here the link where you can look for.
http://Realaw0627736.sef.mlxchange.com/?r=646975896&id=3…
Carlos Ruiz…, Agent, Miami, FL
Thu Nov 3, 2011
That depends on wether you are relocation on your own or your company is relocating you and covering your relocation expenses and where you plan to work. We have some companies that provide short term housing for one to three months and that will allow you to familiarize yourself with the area and neighborhoods.

If it was me I would find one of those short term rental properties and they usually provide everything including the china and linen. Then search with a little more time and knowledge.
David Landau, Agent, Coconut Grove, FL
Thu Nov 3, 2011
One of the most important considerations depends on where you work. Once you define that then choosing an area to look for a rental is easier for you.
David