I am relocating from MI back to the Memphis TN area. I am looking to secure Rent to own home in Collierville Germantown or Lakeland area

Asked by Savannah Alexander, Canton, MI Sat Aug 24, 2013

Answers

2
Laron A Jones, Agent, Germantown, TN
Sat Aug 24, 2013
Hello Mrs Alexander,
Please call Sam Tiwana 901-288-5995, he is my broker and he has plenty of rental properties in that area. Thanks In Advance, LaRon A Jones & Kaizen Realty
Alex Craig, Agent, Memphis, TN
Sat Aug 24, 2013
I have a house at 9389 Lake Bridge in Lakeland. I just put in granite counter tops and refinished the hardwood floors. It is a 4 or 5 bedroom house with 3 bath. I am getting ready to put in on the market for $254,000, but would accept a rent to own at $2,200 a month with a minimum 2 year lease. House is about 3,200 square feet, very nice, large backyard. House is ready to be occupied now.
I will not be relocating till December. But by me living in Michigan if you can perhaps provide other listings as well as pictures I would be so grateful! as I am having a difficult time getting return calls! I can only assume this is a result of the timeframe I am relocating being 3 1/2 months away.
Flag Sat Aug 24, 2013