I am relocating from FL back to the Memphis TN 38141. I am looking to secure Rent to own home or rent a home.

Asked by Esker Bobo, Memphis, TN Sun Sep 8, 2013

Answers

4
Tara Davoli’s answer
Tara Davoli, Agent, Germantown, TN
Wed Sep 25, 2013
Would be happy to help. I relocated to the Memphis Area 7 years ago and understand moving to a new city. We at Crye-Leike have a rental division and have many great properties we manage and rent. http://www.TaraDavoli.com - Please feel free to call anytime- look forward to helping you with your move.
Amanda Strawn, Agent, Germantown, TN
Mon Sep 9, 2013
I would be more than happy to help you with this. If you'll send me your e-mail address, I can go ahead and set you up to receive property alerts that fit your criteria. Also, please give me a call so I can introduce myself and answer any questions you may have. I look forward to speaking with you!
eskerbobo@bellsouth.net
Flag Wed Sep 11, 2013
Connie Newson, Agent, MEMPHIS, TN
Mon Sep 9, 2013
When will you be arriving in memphis.....the area you like as well as the price range. First National Realty. Agent Connie N. E-mail chomesbuysell@bellsourh.net or call text 901-870-8962
http://www.managedbypmg.com

We are houses that are fully renovated for rent.
Flag Wed Sep 25, 2013
I would also be interested in Rent to own
Flag Mon Sep 9, 2013
I can come up any weekend. Right now i'm trying to get myself setup to move "home.' i'm looking for 3+ bedrooms with 2 bathrooms and a fenced backyard. I'm presently me paying 950.00 here for a house that not even worth that. my phone # is850-368-6105. You can phone or text
Flag Mon Sep 9, 2013
Connie Newson, Agent, MEMPHIS, TN
Mon Sep 9, 2013
When will you arrive in memphis.What price range , the area you want. I be glad to assist you.E-mail chomesbuysell@bellsouth.net or call text 901-870-8962 First National Realty