I am relocating for a job in Mililani. I am from NY and looking for some resources to help with housing. I will be moving with my boyfriend and dog.

Asked by Merre, Mililani, HI Tue Jul 6, 2010

I live in NY and will be moving in the spring

Answers

4
Matador, Home Owner, Mililani, HI
Mon Jul 23, 2012
My wife and family have been living in Mililani for 20 years + all of our children have gone through the Mililani school system! We cannot answer specific housing questions but if you have any other questions at all related to Mililani in general we can likely answer them. We've watched Mililani change dramatically since 1991 when we bought our first place here. Real estate (buying) and rentals are generally high. (borderline outrageous) Property tax is significantly less than in New York, however, housing overall can be shocking for first timers!
Oahureo Hula…, , Honolulu, HI
Mon Aug 9, 2010
Go to my website if you haven't purchased yet , I have a pet friendly remodeled unit listed . Aloha , Rob
Frank Diaz, Agent, Honolulu, HI
Tue Jul 6, 2010
Hi Merre,

Renting or buying? Home, townhome or condo? Price range?
There are a number of questions that will smooth your transition here. Those will narrow down your search by 90%. I caution you to avoid Craigslist postings until the owner of the home can be verified.

In the meantime, here are the rules for pets:
http://www.hawaiihome.biz/hawaii-animal-quarantine-moving-ca…

I look forward to hearing from you.

Aloha,
Frank Diaz
808.723.0900
David M Nash, Agent, honolulu, HI
Tue Jul 6, 2010
Call me today and I will get the guidelines of what you are looking for and I will video properties for you so you can shop from NY. If the poor photographs of most MLS listings don't give you the full picture, let me give you the real walk through HD video tours of the homes we think are right for you. When you arrive I will pick you up at the airport and we will visit your top 3 picks and make a decision. This method has worked for many of my buyers and they save time, money and sanity by using video tours.

Check my you tube site which has over 75 videos of home on Oahu. It is the way to purchase a home in the 21st Century.

With Much Aloha,
David Nash
808 271 2223
Web Reference:  http://www.TheOahuAgent.com