I am planning relocation end of Febuary,early March. I have a 4 bd voucher and I am looking for an area that is family focused, and good schools.

Asked by Tameka Gumm, Glendale Heights, IL Tue Oct 2, 2012

Answers

5
Dontb Mistak…, , Dallas County, TX
Fri Jan 11, 2013
This house is section 8 approved

North Oak Cliff is a dynamic, culturally diverse, friendly community, characterized by rolling hills and spectacular views of downtown Dallas. One of the oldest residential areas of Dallas, towering oak trees and the bluffs overlooking the Trinity River gave Oak Cliff its name. Just minutes from downtown Dallas and in close proximity to the entire Dallas/Ft. Worth Metroplex, North Oak Cliff is enjoying a surge of new development and renovation as residents seek established neighborhoods with character and diversity and reject long commutes.

Here are details of a property in that neighborhood

http://www.dfwlandlord.com/NTREIS/listing.asp?listnum=11878619
Dixon Wong, Agent, Dallas, TX
Wed Oct 3, 2012
You can go to greatschools.org for school reviews and ratings. Any area with good school is going to be family focused. So you should start with where the good schools are and take it from there.

Dixon
JP and Associate
http://www.findyourtexashome.com
Brent Rice, Agent, Plano, TX
Tue Oct 2, 2012
That's tough to answer because we need more detail about your situation. Dallas/Ft. Worth has many areas that fit your needs. Finding a property that works is the more difficult task. I'd recommend finding an agent to assist with your search based on where you'll be working when you get here as we'll as other specifications you may have.
thanks for the response, I am looking to be no further than 45 min outside of carrollton...dallas county is my target area..
Flag Tue Oct 2, 2012
Kenneth "Ken…, Agent, Dallas, TX
Tue Oct 2, 2012
If this is section 8 housing, please pick an agent who is familiar with that kind of leasing.

GOOD LUCK.

Kenny
TURTLE CREEK REALTY
Kathy Murray, Agent, Dallas, TX
Tue Oct 2, 2012
What does a BD voucher mean?
4 bedroom housing voucher(section 8)
Flag Tue Oct 2, 2012