I am planning on moving sometime before the next tornado season hits ( may) I've decided to buy a mobile home I think. I'm surprised at how pet friend

Asked by Yepitsdeb, Portland, OR Sun Jul 21, 2013

Answers

2
Lana Lavenba…, Agent, Grants Pass, OR
Sun Jul 21, 2013
Portland will be a great place for you to go. Not only is it a big city but it is beautiful and has a lot to offer.
Tom Inglesby, Agent, Portland, OR
Sun Jul 21, 2013
Portland is a great place to get away from Tornado's. I was in Oklahoma City and Moore this past May when it went over us and it was really something for the first Tornado that I have been in. We had a big wind on Columbus Day 1962 her where winds hit 150+ in the West hills and knocked out the TV towers but that is it. Are you thinking about moving to Portland when you buy a mobile home? The number one this is rental space and the fee? The mobile home is personal property so the interest rate is different than a normal home. They really don't go up in value but go down and you cannot move them. We have some mobile home parks thru out the greater Portland area. Let me know if you would like further information? Tom Inglesby, Broker, RE/MAX equity group