I am on MSHDA and am looking for apartment that takes this low income housing,I am in t.c mi .and have 2 chidren,2 grandchildren,in foly.Alabama.

Asked by Toni, Gulf Shores, AL Fri Jan 21, 2011

like to be close to the beach and city for jobs.please send ap. at 2825 hill top cr.#303 traverse city mi 49686. my name is antoinette LaDouce thank-you

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Amandaschnei…, , West Bloomfield, MI
Sat Jan 22, 2011
You can search for all MSHDA-financed and Section 8 housing at http://www.MichiganHousingLocator.com.
0 votes
Destiny Parks, Agent, Fairhope, AL
Fri Jan 21, 2011
MSHDA is Renter Assistance specific to Michigan (Michigan State Housing Development Authority). I don't think it could be used in Alabama.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Rentals in Gulf Shores Zip Codes

Email me when…

Learn more