I am new to the area and i am looking to rent a 2-3 bedroom and bathroom town home in the 204 school district in the month of october 2012

Asked by robinsonannetter, Naperville, IL Tue Jul 24, 2012

Answers

5
Nutan Bansal, Agent, Naperville, IL
Tue Aug 14, 2012
Naperville is a very good place to live, family oriented, good schools, & quality people, great choice! I can assist you in finding the right place to rent according to your needs, as I have been in Naperville for over 15 years. Look forward to hear soon, Thanks!

Nutan Bansal (Nootun) Real Estate Professional
ABR® | e-PRO®| BPOR® |SFR®|Broker®

Certified in Short Sale & Foreclosures
Charles Rutenberg Realty
PH.630.863.2320
nutan@egreathomes.com
Tamara Schus…, Agent, Naperville, IL
Tue Aug 14, 2012
I have a great one available now. You need to get more information together to share about what you are looking for and what you can provide such as your background for renting as it is competiitive out there and a great agent will make things smooth for you.
user432438, Other Pro, Naperville, IL
Thu Aug 9, 2012
I have a 2 BR/2BA/2 CAR garage (1510 sq ft) Townhome in Naperville 204 near I-88 and train (RT. 59) which may be available mid-oct to November. We are waiting to receive final news on a home purchase with closing first week Oct. Nice size rooms and closets, laundry room w/ W/D, all standard appliances stay and surround sound in family room with fireplace. Includes outside lawn care and snow removal. If you are interested in more details you can contact me at jblaha@ymail.com.
$1550. Listing just posted for site on Trulia yesterday. Have not yet posted photos. Woodewind Drive, Naperville (Enclave at Country Lakes)
Flag Mon Aug 13, 2012
How much are you asking per month?
Flag Sat Aug 11, 2012
Jose, Home Owner, Naperville, IL
Fri Jul 27, 2012
I have a three bedroom, 2.5 bath single family home with an attached two car garage. Nice yard, corner home in the best school district #203. Rent is $1800 a month.
You can email at jchao305@gmail.com
Jose, Home Owner, Naperville, IL
Fri Jul 27, 2012
I have a 3 bedroom 2 bath home with a two car garage in the best schoold district of Naperville, #203, for rent. Nice yard for our young kids or for your pet, yes dogs are allowed, sorry to those that are cat lovers!
Rent will be $1800 per month.