I am moving to Claremore at the end of the summer and I am having a hard time locating rental property.

Asked by Kayla912, Claremore, OK Mon Feb 7, 2011

I do not want to live in a huge complex if possible. Does anyone know of a property manager or real estate company with 1-2 bedroom property available? Or could anyone recommend an area of town with a lot of rental prop. that I could just keep an eye on? Thanks!

Answers

7
Steven Eddin…, Agent, Claremore, OK
Tue Feb 8, 2011
We get calls almost everyday at our office - CENTURY 21 Group One - for rental property. I personally have 13 rental properties so all calls are referred to me. CraigsList is an excellent resource - if you know what you are doing. There are scams out there. I can be a reference source for you. Check out my website for more information. You can call or text me at 918-636-4608. Steven Eddington, CENTURY 21 Agent.
Jennifer Bla…, Agent, Owasso, OK
Mon Feb 7, 2011
You should really just get in your car and drive around town through neighborhoods that interest you. Most landlords rely soley on yard signs. On-line sights like Craigslist and Backpage are good ideas, as Chris suggested. You should also check the local paper. Here's a link: http://claremoreprogress.com/classifieds?view=listings&c… Estate - Rentals&sub=Homes

Jennifer Henning
REALTOR | GREEN Certified
[p] 405.625.1576
[e] Jenn@JenniferSellsOklahoma.com
Anita Floyd…, , Colorado Springs, CO
Fri Aug 23, 2013
The long time residents that rent have a hard time finding a place that's reasonable and up-kept. I don't want to discourage you, but it seems it would be near to impossible to find something here, its a small town, with a college as well, its just very hard to find something decent.
Treas Morton, , Claremore, OK
Wed Jun 8, 2011
Kayla,
Beacon Hill Is a Townhome Community with only 32 units located on a beautiful hillside in Claremore OK We are. convenient to schools, shopping, dining and easy access to Tulsa. Every Home offers, two-story architecture, a wood burning fireplace with gas starter and one car garage with remote opener. The lawns have professional landscaping and we mow the grass for you. We offer 2 and 3 bedroom units. We are under new management.and extensive renovation, each unit is being vacated and completely renovated from the cement up and with the inside decor managed by a professional interior decorator. Beacon Hill's mission is to bring back our beautiful neighborhood and offer a luxury townhome and a safe environment that any tenant would be proud to call home. If you haven't found any place yet, we would be more than happy to show you what we have to offer. Welcome to Claremore! Beacon Hill Townhomes 918-343-9800
Mike Washburn, Agent, Claremore, OK
Tue Feb 8, 2011
Hello, Kayla! These are great answers from local agents. Another great source is the Claremore Chamber of Commerce. Call and ask for a Property Management List. This list will have local owners ("landlords") and their phone numbers. You can call them and see what they have available. Also, our Broker is a propert manager and also has his own rental units. His name is Michael Urie, 918-341-ROCK (7625) or 918-637-3415. Good luck to you and we will welcome you to Claremore!
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Mon Feb 7, 2011
Consider contacting any local realty offices for available rentals, check local print media, word of mouth, etc.
UB Home Team, Agent, Norman, OK
Mon Feb 7, 2011
Try craigslist and backpage.com & search in the Tulsa area rental listings. You may be able to narrow the search with Claremore as a search term. Be careful & do not send any money overseas!!!

If no luck there, try the local Real Estate offices. Century 21 Group One and Okla Homes Realty seem to be the "big ones" in Claremore. A lot of their remtals may never get listed in common sites.

Best of luck!
Web Reference:  http://www.ubhometeam.com