Rentals in Lansing>Question Details

Elizabeth Da…, Other/Just Looking in Chicago, IL

I am looking to rent in Lansing, I have poor credit and eviction on credit report due to loss of job.

Asked by Elizabeth Daniels, Chicago, IL Tue Oct 30, 2012

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Lansing

Help the community by answering this question:


With a eviction and poor credit, a lanlord or property manager may ask for at least 1 1/2 to 2 months security deposit. They my also require a co-signer. Sometimes getting someone with good credit and a solid employment history to move in with you, can halp as well. That is, if you can put up living with someone else.

DeAllen T. Adams
Leasing Agent
Amercican Homes 4 Rent
1 Westbrook Corporate Center, Suite 300
Westchester, Illinois 60154

Direct Line: 708-375-1098
Cell/Text: 708-743-4669
Fax: 1-888-484-0080
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Oct 30, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Illinois > Cook County > Lansing > Rentals in Lansing > Question
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer